- 2005-2012: Ph.D. in Philosophy, Palacký University Olomouc. Dissertation Thesis: Modality, Logical Probability, and the Trinity: A Defence of Weak Skepticism.
- 1997-2004: Master degree in Philosophy and Sociology, Palacký University Olomouc. Master Thesis: Descartes a diskursivita (i.e. in Czech, Descartes and Discursivity).
- since 2018: guarantor for education in social work at Caritas College Olomouc.
- since 2015: lecturer at Caritas College Olomouc.
- since 2015: assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy and Patrology at Palacký University Olomouc.
- 2013-2015: postdoc in the Department of Philosophy and Patrology at Palacký University Olomouc.
- 2012-2013, 2015-2018: assistant professor in the Department of Philosophy at University of Ostrava.
- 2011-2013: researcher at the Faculty of Arts of Charles University in Prague.
- 2011-2012: analyst for the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic.
- 2004-2010: assistant at the Senate of the Czech Republic.
A priori knowledge: yes or no? Yes.
Abstract objects: Platonism or nominalism? Nominalism.
Aesthetic value: objective or subjective? Objective.
Analytic-synthetic distinction: yes or no? Yes.
Epistemic justification: internalism or externalism? Internalism.
External world: idealism, scepticism, or non-sceptical realism? Non-sceptical realism.
Free will: compatibilism, libertarianism, or no free will? Libertarianism.
God: theism or atheism? Theism.
Knowledge claims: contextualism, relativism, or invariantism? Invariantism.
Knowledge claims: empiricism or rationalism? Rationalism.
Laws of nature: Humean or non-Humean? Non-Humean.
Logic: classical or non-classical? Classical.
Mental content: internalism or externalism? Internalism.
Meta-ethics: moral realism or moral anti-realism? Moral realism.
Metaphilosophy: naturalism or non-naturalism? Non-naturalism.
Mind: physicalism or non-physicalism? Non-physicalism.
Moral judgement: cognitivism or non-cognitivism? Cognitivism.
Moral motivation: internalism or externalism? Internalism.
Newcomb's problem: one box or two boxes? One box.
Normative ethics: deontology, consequentialism, or virtue ethics? Deontology.
Perceptual experience: disjunctivism, qualia theory, representationalism, or sense-datum theory? Disjunctivism.
Personal identity: biological view, psychological view, or further-further fact view? Further-fact view.
Politics: communitarianism, egalitarianism, or libertarianism? Libertarianism.
Proper names: Fregean or Millian? Other.
Science: scientific realism or scientific anti-realism? Scientific realism.
Teletransporter (new matter): survival or death? Survival.
Time: A-theory or B-theory? A-theory.
Trolley problem: switch or don't switch? Switch.
Truth: correspondence, deflationary, or epistemic? Correspondence.
Zombies: inconceivable, conceivable but not metaphysically possible, or metaphysically possible? Metaphysically possible.