Studia theologica is a major peer-reviewed academic theological quarterly in the Czech Republic published since 1999 in co-operation of four Czech and Slovak theological colleges:
- St. Cyril and Methodius Faculty of Theology of Palacký University in Olomouc,
- Faculty of Theology of University of South Bohemia in České Budějovice,
- Catholic Theological Faculty of Charles University in Prague
- and Theological Faculty of University of Trnava in Bratislava.
In the journal’s scope are all major disciplines of Theology, contributions are accepted in Czech and Slovak language. All submissions are anonymously peer-reviewed by the two referees.
Studia theologica is indexed in following scientific databases:
- ISI Web of Knowledge
- ERIH PLUS
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
- The Central European Journal of Social Science and Humanities
- since 2013, the artices receives the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and are indexed by Crossref
For more informatons, see the web of quarterly.
Acta Theologica Olomucensia
Acta Theologica Olomucensia (precisely Acta Universitatis Palackianae Olomucensis.Facultas theologica Cyrillo-methodiana.Theologica Olomucensia) was the peer-reviwed theological journal edited by tha faculty between 1999 and 2015. The contributions were published in English, French, German, or Italian, with English abstracts; all contributions were anonymously peer-reviewed.
Form more informations, consult the web of the journal.